DRM Series Model Selection Table
|HP||Input 115VAC||Input 230VAC|
Speed range 0-100% (motor dependent)
Load regulation typically 0.2% tach, 2% Arm Volts.
Speed setpoint from external 10K Ohms pot.
External RUN contact for electronics STOP/START,
These is a pot kit including graduated dial and knob.
1 to 20 seconds up ramp rate.
Adjustable from 0 to 30% of the max. speed
Adjustable from 50 to 200V
Adjustable from 0 to 25%
+1.0% with armature feedback
percent of base speed with 95% load change.
DRM025 & DRM050: 1.4″ (W) x 4.7″ (D) x 4.1″ (H)
DRM100 & DRM200: 1.8″ (W) x 4.7″ (D) x 4.1″ (H)
Weight (Non-Isolated): 1 lbs
Dimensions (Isolated & Isolated Regen.):
DRM025i/R & DRM050i/R: 2.4″ (W) x 4.7″ (D) x 4.1″ (H)
DRM100i/R & DRM200i/R: 2.8″ (W) x 4.7″ (D) x 4.1″ (H)
Weight (Isolated & Isolated Regen): 1.5 lbs
- Isolated models have comprehensive system I/O.
- Linear outputs for Ramp, Demand, Speed and Current.
- Linear inputs for ramped I/P, Direct I/P, Torque I/P..
- Logic outputs for overload and Trip.
- Uncommitted level comparator, and signal sign changer..